Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Divmod Rocks

So I've been working at Divmod for several months now, and I thought I'd report on things a little bit. I've actually wanted to do this for a while, but things have just been soooo busy here, that I honestly haven't gotten the chance.

Simply put, this is the best company I have ever worked for. The team is brilliant and hard-working; the (virtual/distributed) working environment is highly creative one; the CEO is amazingly supportive and gracious; the software and supporting architecture is fascinating; and our product is actually useful and people like it :-)

I've done my time in Corporate America and swore I'd never go back. I've been a consultant since 2002, and the fact that I am actually an employee again really says something about the company I'm working for and team I'm working with.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: