Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New ED Blogger Template

Well, I finally got around to migrating my blog over to the new blogger templates.

I customized their "Rounders" style by Douglas Bowman of stopdesign.com to use the colors and background image of my old-style blogger template. I found the process most painless and am happy with the results; it's nice to be able to manage the content in discreet chunks and the added convenience of the various widgets blogger offers is a big bonus.

I've also added a couple new sections that are populated based on the view/click rankings in feedburner. This should provide folks with easier access to the content they find most interesting.

I feel that the blog is now crisp, cleaner, and more enjoyable to read. Hopefully, so do you ;-)

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: