Tuesday, July 03, 2007

It's Been a Long Time

To use the words of Rakim (track 4), though without their import: it's been a long time. There's so much that's going on in my non-technical life, just thinking about blogging has seized up all my joints and limbs. Until now, that is.

To summarize:
  • the good folks at Zenoss keep me mercilessly busy where our community efforts are release-a-rific
  • I'm no longer living in Loveland, CO, but leasing month-to-month in other parts of this great State... and wondering where home base will end up being (I'm thinking of buying my first-ever actual property)
  • I've got a girlfriend for the first time in 4 years; her magical qualities defy enumeration, though I will say that she is a highly accomplished practitioner of the healing art of Jin Shin Jyutsu (studied with Mary Burmeister herself) as well as being a fellow meditator
  • I'm preparing to support two people at an up-coming Lakota Sundance in South Dakota
  • In addition, I'm preparing for my first shedra classes this fall (specifically, Madhyamaka)
Since I now need a nap after deciding which (of the millions of) things to recount/summarize, the rest of this post will be dedicated to game music, in particular System Shock 2 :-)

Check out this thread. In particular, scroll down to "Reply #6 on: 23. April 2007, 13:05:18" and witness the goodness:

"These are the real arrangements created by Eric Brosius himself, authored as full soundtrack songs and burned as an album. Crafted from the original audio, unlike the 22khz audio files from the shipped game, this release is CD quality."
Enjoy!

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: