Should the Open Business Foundation even exist? What are the
things it strives to provide that are either not currently provided or
not provided well?
A quick sketch of areas that the OBF would like to address... the hierarchy is currently arbitrary and not organized:
- contributions from related research
- contributions from the community
- communication (input/feedback) via forums/maillists
- standard email
- user-contributed web content
- document downloads/uploads (OSS model)
- organization of standard materials, both easily availible and those hard to come by
- lessons learned from the nations best businesses
* what activities of a business help secure economic stabliity?
* what encourages the evolution of the economy?
* Ethical/social responsibility
- corporate culture